Advanced Wreck/Reef 2 Tank Scuba Diving Boat Tour
Our morning charters are great for certified divers that want to explore the most exciting wrecks and reefs around Oahu. Dive famous wrecks such as the YO-257, San Pedro and the Korean fishing vessel "Sea Tiger". Your second dive will be a reef dive at either Horse Shoe Reef, Kewalo Pipe, Nautilus Reef, Rojo Reef, or Turtle Canyons. This is where we see Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, octopus, eels, schools of reef fish and much more. We keep groups to no more than four divers per instructor so we can find the best marine life at the dive site and make sure that you get plenty of personal attention.
Advanced Honolulu Scuba Dive
- Small Groups of no more than 4 divers per instructor
- Free Waikiki Hotel Pickup
- Rental Equipment
- 1st Dive: Deep Shipwreck (Approximately 100 feet, 30 meters max depth)
- 2nd Dive: Shallow Reef (Approximately 60 feet, 18 meters max depth)
- 15 Years of Age
- Proof of Scuba Diving Certification
- Comfortable Diving to 100ft
Waikiki Pickup available from your Waikiki hotel free of charge between 7:00-7:15am. Please check your confirmation email for pickup details.
Check In Location:
If you are driving yourself please meet at us at our boat “The Beach” located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor 1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI in slip D109.
- 7:00am Waikiki Hotel Shuttle Pickups
- 7:15am Check in at boat
- 7:15-8:00am Get sized into equipment, fill out waivers, board the dive boat and prepare for departure
- 8:00am-11:00am Complete two dives from the boat
- 11:15am Return to the dock
- 11:30am Shuttle Return to Waikiki
Rental equipment tanks and weights are provided on every trip free of charge.
Rental equipment includes:
- 3mm Wetsuit
What to Bring:
- Certification Card
- Crew Gratuity (Optional)
What’s included on the boat:
- Lite Snacks
- Cold Beverages