Our shallow reef dives are the best place to swim with the endangered Hawaiian green sea turtles. We visit two different sites that are generally not deeper than 40 feet.
Duration: 3 or 3.5 hours
Immerse Yourself in an Advanced Honolulu Dive
Our morning charters are great for certified divers that want to explore the most exciting wrecks and reefs around Oahu. Dive famous wrecks such as the YO-257, San Pedro and the Korean fishing vessel Sea Tiger.
Your second dive will be a reef dive at either Horse Shoe Reef, Kewalo Pipe, Nautilus Reef, Rojo Reef, or Turtle Canyons. This is where we see Hawaiian green sea turtles, octopus, eels, schools of reef fish and much more.
We keep groups to no more than four divers per instructor so we can find the best marine life at the dive site and make sure that you get plenty of personal attention.
- Trip Description
- Small Groups of no more than four divers per instructor
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup
- Rental equipment
- 1st dive: Deep shipwreck (approximately 100 feet, 30 meters max depth)
- 2nd dive: Shallow reef (approximately 60 feet, 18 meters max depth)
- 15 years of age
- Proof of scuba diving certification
- Comfortable diving to 100ft
Waikiki pickup available from your Waikiki hotel free of charge between 7AM. Please check your confirmation email for pickup details.
- Check-In Location
If you are driving yourself, please meet at us at our boat, The Beach, located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor
1125 Ala Moana Blvd
SLIP B-1 at 7:15AM
- 7 a.m. Waikiki hotel shuttle pickups
- 7:15 a.m. Check-in at boat
- 7:15-8 a.m. Get sized into equipment, fill out waivers, board the dive boat and prepare for departure
- 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. Complete two dives from the boat
- 11:15 a.m. Return to the dock
- 11:30 a.m. Shuttle return to Waikiki
- Rental Equipment
Rental equipment tanks and weights are provided on every trip free of charge. Rental equipment includes:
- 3mm wetsuit
- What to Bring
- Certification card
- Crew gratuity (optional)
- What’s included on the boat
- Light snacks
- Cold beverages