This tour is a must-do when on Oahu! Hanauma Bay has been named one of the top places to snorkel in the world for many years running. Chance to see green sea turtles, Hawaiian reef…
Duration: 2 or 2.5 hours
Swim Among Sea Turtles & Coral Reefs in Waikiki
Our afternoon dives are the best place to swim with the endangered Hawaiian green sea turtles. The sites that we dive are not deeper than 40-50 feet and make a great place for certified divers of all levels. During these dives, we often encounter octopus, Moray eels, turtles and a variety of reef fish, including the Hawaiian State fish, the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa.
- Tour Description
- Small groups of no more than four divers per instructor
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup
- Rental equipment
- 1st dive: Turtle reef (approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
- 2nd dive: Shallow reef (approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
- 10 years of age
- Proof of scuba diving certification
Waikiki pickup is available from your Waikiki hotel free of charge at 10AM Please check your confirmation email for pickup details.
- Check-In Location
If you are driving yourself, please meet at us at our boat, The Beach, located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor.
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
- 10 a.m. Waikiki Hotel Shuttle Pickups
- 10:30 a.m. Check-in at boat
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. Get sized into equipment, fill out waivers, board the dive boat and prepare for departure
- 11:20 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Complete two dives from the boat
- 2:30 p.m. Return to the dock
- 2:45 p.m. Shuttle return to Waikiki
- Rental Equipment
Rental equipment, tanks and weights are provided on every trip free of charge; everything you will need to try scuba diving. Rental equipment includes:
- 3mm wetsuit
- What to Bring
- Certification Card
- Crew gratuity (optional)
- What’s included on the boat
- Light snacks
- Cold beverages