This Oahu snorkel tour is a must do when visiting Hawaii! Hanauma Bay has been named one of the top places to snorkel in the world for many years running. Chance to see green sea turtles,…
Duration: 2 or 2.5 hours
- Adults & Children Ages 10+
Swim Among Sea Turtles & Coral Reefs in Waikiki
Our afternoon dives are the best place to swim with the endangered Hawaiian green sea turtles. The sites that we dive are not deeper than 40-50 feet and make a great place for certified divers of all levels. During these dives, we often encounter octopus, Moray eels, turtles and a variety of reef fish, including the Hawaiian State fish, the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa.
- Small groups of no more than four divers per instructor
- Rental equipment
- 2 different dive sites
- 1st dive: Turtle reef (approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
- 2nd dive: Shallow reef (approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
- 10 years of age
- Proof of scuba diving certification
Please meet at us at the boat, The Beach, located at
Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor.
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
Rental equipment, tanks and weights are provided on every trip; everything you will need to try scuba diving. Rental equipment includes:
- 3mm wetsuit
- Certification Card
- Reef safe Sunscreen
- Crew gratuity (not required but always greatly appreciated)