Hawaii has a plethora of exciting and beautiful marine creatures that appear right before your eyes during this introduction to scuba diving.
Duration: 2 or 2.5 hours
Swim Among Sea Turtles & Coral Reefs in Waikiki
Our afternoon dives are the best place to swim with the endangered Hawaiian green sea turtles. The sites that we dive are not deeper than 40-50 feet and make a great place for certified divers of all levels. During these dives, we often encounter octopus, Moray eels, turtles and a variety of reef fish, including the Hawaiian State fish, the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa.
- Tour Description
- Small groups of no more than four divers per instructor
- Free Waikiki hotel pickup
- Rental equipment
- 1st dive: Turtle reef (approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
- 2nd dive: Shallow reef (approximately 40 feet, 12 meters max depth)
- 10 years of age
- Proof of scuba diving certification
Waikiki pickup is available from your Waikiki hotel free of charge at 10AM Please check your confirmation email for pickup details.
- Check-In Location
If you are driving yourself, please meet at us at our boat, The Beach, located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor.
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
- 10 a.m. Waikiki Hotel Shuttle Pickups
- 10:30 a.m. Check-in at boat
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. Get sized into equipment, fill out waivers, board the dive boat and prepare for departure
- 11:20 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Complete two dives from the boat
- 2:30 p.m. Return to the dock
- 2:45 p.m. Shuttle return to Waikiki
- Rental Equipment
Rental equipment, tanks and weights are provided on every trip free of charge; everything you will need to try scuba diving. Rental equipment includes:
- 3mm wetsuit
- What to Bring
- Certification Card
- Crew gratuity (optional)
- What’s included on the boat
- Light snacks
- Cold beverages