Gulf Shores Kayak Rental
One Hour Rental
Experienced Paddlers Only
Minimum of 2 People
The best place to kayak in Gulf Shores!
As of July 2021 we have FINALLY received our permit and license to do tours out on Little Lagoon in the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge in Gulf Shores.
All Gulf Shores kayak and paddle board rentals and tours will now be done at this location unless another location is specifically requested. This is our dream location with calm, protected, shallow waters, and is perfect for beginners and experienced alike. It is truly a hidden gem in Gulf Shores Alabama and located just a short drive from the Gulf State Park.
Guests enjoy a 1 hour kayak rental in Gulf Shores near the Gulf State Park at Little Lagoon. Enjoy the calm waters of this beautiful beach while kayaking with family and friends and looking over the amazing views. This location is a local best kept secret and away from the hustle and bustle of Gulf Shores proper.
- Inexperienced paddlers should book a tour as we for safety and fun!
- Minimum of 2 people per booking, please call for larger groups. – – Advanced reservations are required but you may call for last minute rentals.
- All rentals are subject to wind and weather conditions. Mornings are best to beat the wind!
- All ages welcome
- Tandem Ocean Kayaks and all safety equipment provided
- Shoreline delivery so no having to deal with transporting the kayaks on your own!
- Best place for birding in Gulf Shores.
- Plenty of wildlife for your viewing pleasure
If some guests want to kayak and some want to paddle board that is absolutely ok with us!! Simply book each item separately and make sure to pick the same time and location!