Gulf Shores Kayak Rental
- One Hour Rental
The best place to kayak in Gulf Shores!
Please note: All tours and rentals are now done on Little Lagoon in the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, Gulf Shores. Please do not use our online or Google Maps address…instead follow the link in your confirmation emails to the location.
Reservations are required.
This is our dream location with calm, protected, shallow waters, and is perfect for beginners and experienced alike. It is truly a hidden gem in Gulf Shores Alabama and located just a short drive from the Gulf State Park. We are the ONLY company legally permitted for commercial activity at this location.
Please also note: During summer months we recommend the 8 OR 9am time slot before the heat index gets too high.
Guests enjoy a 1-1.5 hour kayak rental in Gulf Shores near the Gulf State Park at Little Lagoon. (We usually don’t mind if you keep the kayaks a little longer IF conditions are good, but in the hot Alabama sun, most people feel an hour is enough anyway). Enjoy the calm waters of this beautiful beach while kayaking with family and friends and looking over the amazing views. This location is a local best kept secret and away from the hustle and bustle of Gulf Shores proper.
- Tandem Ocean Kayaks (we do have a few singles if you have an uneven amount of people joining)
- Life jackets
- Dry bags, cell phone cases to use during your rental
- Delivery to our Little Lagoon location
- Mini Lesson and directions on where to go in the lagoon
- Help launching your kayaks
- Upon return, we help you bring the kayaks in and you’re free to go enjoy the rest of your day!
- Minimum of 2 people per booking, please call for larger groups. – – Advanced reservations are required but you may call for last minute rentals.
- Tandem Ocean Kayaks and all safety equipment provided
- If some guests want to kayak and some want to paddle board that is absolutely ok with us!! Simply book each item separately and make sure to pick the same time and location! Paddle board reservations can be made here. https://purealohaadventures.com/alabama/gulf-shores-sup-rental/
- All rentals are subject to wind and weather conditions. Mornings are best to beat the wind and heat!
- All ages welcome
- Shoreline delivery so no having to deal with transporting the kayaks on your own!
- Best place for birding in Gulf Shores.
- Plenty of wildlife for your viewing pleasure
Wildlife you may encounter:
- Coastal birds
- Many different species of fish and other birds